Last updated: May 13, 2023
Please read these terms carefully. They set out the basis upon which you will be provided with treatment at 152 Harley Street clinic.
If you want to check how much something costs, please ask. You can always phone the clinic before arriving for your treatment / surgery and if there is something that you would like explained further before signing the registration form, please ask. The consultants involved in your care are independent practitioners and are not employees of 152 Harley Street. The contract between you and the clinic for your care is different from, and separate, to the contract that you have with your consultant.
Whilst you will remain responsible for the payment of your care, where you have private medical insurance, we will, where possible:
• Process the insurance claim for your care with your insurer, provided you have given us and your insurer all the information we and your insurer need to do so. If this information is incomplete or inaccurate, we may not be able to process your claim and you will be liable.
• When we process your insurance claim and your insurer pays us direct, the rate agreed between 152 Harley Street and your insurer (rather than 152 Harley Street self-pay rates) will apply to your care.
• If your insurer fails to settle our invoices or any part of them within 30 days of the date of issue, we will assume that the outstanding amount will not be paid, and we may invoice you direct.
• It is your responsibility to confirm with your insurer in advance that your care is covered by your insurance policy and 152 Harley Street will not obtain any such confirmation on your behalf.
• Please note that some insurers use care guidelines that may not match the professional medical opinion of the consultants, nursing staff and other medical professionals providing your care. This may determine that in some cases your insurer may not pay for certain parts of the care you receive, and you will be required to pay for any shortfall.
• Please note that your insurance policy may not cover the cost of sundry items such as specialist equipment. You will be required to pay for any such items not covered by your insurance company.
Self Pay Patients
If you are paying for surgery/treatment you will be charged at 152 Harley Street standard rates. The consultant will invoice you separately for the treatment he or she provides. The clinic will always try to provide an exact estimate of the care you are about to receive however, the final cost may depend on a few other factors; as an example pathology or biopsies may be required on the day of your visit and our nurses will inform you of any additional costs whilst you are in clinic. You will need to pay for your care prior to the day you attend our clinic.
Whilst at the clinic you will be under the care of the consultant you have been referred to. If appropriate 152 Harley Street staff including nurses, will provide your care under your consultant’s instructions. Consultants involved in your care are independent practitioners and are not employees of 152 Harley Street. Accordingly, 152 Harley Street will not be liable for any act or omission by a Consultant. The Consultant will be responsible for the care he/she gives you. Any Consultant fee relating to your care will be charged to you by your consultant.
We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee if you cancel any appointment with 152 Harley Street within 48 working hours of your scheduled appointment or admission date. Your treatment letter may also set out any specific cancellation fee that applies to your package of care.
By signing our registration form and agreeing to these terms you confirm that you meet all relevant immigration criteria. You also confirm that you have made adequate arrangements to pay for you care.
Other Terms & Conditions
• By signing our registration form you agree to be bound by these Terms. If there is any conflict between these terms and the treatment letter or registration form, these terms will take precedence. If there is any inconsistency between the contract and any marketing material the contract will take precedence.
• Notices and your contact details. It is important that you keep us updated of any changes to your contact details.
• Your property. While we will take care to ensure the safety of your belongings, 152 Harley Street does not accept any responsibility for the theft or loss of, or damage to, any of your property.
• Children. Where a person signs a registration form as a parent or guardian on behalf of a child under the age of 18 who is under their care. They agree that they will be bound by these terms, as such they have obligation to pay for any care provided by 152 Harley Street for that child.
• Third party rights. Except for you or 152 Harley Street, no person will have any rights under of in connection with these terms
• Law and the Courts. These terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
Your Right to Post Content
Our Service allows You to post Content. You are responsible for the Content that You post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content to the Service, You grant Us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of Your rights to any Content You submit, post or display on or through the Service and You are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for Us to make Your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use Your Content subject to these Terms.
You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is Yours (You own it) or You have the right to use it and grant Us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of Your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
The Company is not responsible for the content of the Service’s users. You expressly understand and agree that You are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so by You or any third person using Your account.
You may not transmit any Content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
- Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
- Spam, machine – or randomly – generated, constituting unauthorised or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorised solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorised access to any data or other information of a third person.
- Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights.
- Impersonating any person or entity including the Company and its employees or representatives.
- Violating the privacy of any third person.
- False information and features.
The Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any Content is appropriate and complies with this Terms, refuse or remove this Content. The Company further reserves the right to make formatting and edits and change the manner any Content. The Company can also limit or revoke the use of the Service if You post such objectionable Content. As the Company cannot control all content posted by users and/or third parties on the Service, you agree to use the Service at your own risk. You understand that by using the Service You may be exposed to content that You may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and You agree that under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content.
Although regular backups of Content are performed, the Company do not guarantee there will be no loss or corruption of data.
Corrupt or invalid backup points may be caused by, without limitation, Content that is corrupted prior to being backed up or that changes during the time a backup is performed.
The Company will provide support and attempt to troubleshoot any known or discovered issues that may affect the backups of Content. But You acknowledge that the Company has no liability related to the integrity of Content or the failure to successfully restore Content to a usable state.
You agree to maintain a complete and accurate copy of any Content in a location independent of the Service.
Copyright & Intellectual Property Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is Our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes a copyright or other intellectual property infringement of any person.
If You are a copyright owner, or authorised on behalf of one, and You believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through the Service, You must submit Your notice in writing to the attention of our copyright agent via email at [email protected] and include in Your notice a detailed description of the alleged infringement.
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and lawyer’ fees) for misrepresenting that any Content is infringing Your copyright.
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by You or other users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors.
The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Country and foreign countries.
Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of the Company.
Your Feedback to Us
You assign all rights, title and interest in any Feedback You provide the Company and You agree to grant the Company a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-license, distribute, modify and exploit such Feedback without restriction.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
Country refers to: United Kingdom.
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to 152 Harley Street Limited, 152 Harley Street. 3rd Floor, London, W1G 7LH.
Content refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a mobile phone or a digital tablet.
Feedback means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features of our Service.
Service refers to the Website.
Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
Third party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
Website refers to 152 Harley Street, accessible from www.152harleystreet.com.
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us by By visiting this page on our website: 152harleystreet.com